DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer *NEW*
62% Boveda Humidipak - 10 Pack
How it works
2-way humidity control works by continually responding and adjusting to the outside temperature and climate by either adding or removing humidity as needed to maintain a predetermined level of relative humidity inside of packages and containers.
Maintaining an ideal and constant humidity level means your product won't lose or gain any moisture - This is crucial to ensure freshness. Rest assured, it'll never encounter any moisture fluctuations.
The Humidipak is a unique and cutting edge technology, as any product or material placed into a container with a Humidipak inside will be kept at the desired humidity level, +/- 1%. If the humidity in the chamber falls below the desired level, water-vapor will pass into the chamber to restore the humidity.
About the DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer
Handcrafted in the USA, the DynaVap Nonavong is a super small, discreet vaporizer that operates without the use of electronics or a battery. Simply fill the cap with herb or concentrates, fit back it on the unit and heat the cap with a lighter. A small click from the cap will notify you that your VapCap is ready to use, clicking again once it has cooled down.
At 92mm, the NonaVonG has a 62mm stem with a titanium tip which is ideally tapered to fit 14mm adapters. The device has trisected nonagon geometry making this VapCap a visual piece of art. The nine-sided stem makes the device roll resistant and its airport allows the user to manually modify the air to vapor intake ratio.
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer Specifications
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)|
|Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)|
|Materials: Titanium, wood|
|Heating Time: On demand|
|Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates|
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer Kit Includes
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer
DynaVap Nonavong Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarse to finely ground) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the Nonavong while applying heat to the cap, a jet torch style lighter works best.
- Once you hear the Nonavong's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.
*Please note wood colouration and grain patterns may vary*