Firefly 2 Vaporizer
The VGrinder is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum. It is specifically designed to provide ground materials for vaporizing. This grinder is not only beautiful but also very functional. This is a 3-component grinder with diamond cut teeth. We highly suggest using this grinder for best results. This grinder is backed by a lifetime warranty but rest assured it will last forever!
62% Boveda Humidipak - 10 Pack
How it works
2-way humidity control works by continually responding and adjusting to the outside temperature and climate by either adding or removing humidity as needed to maintain a predetermined level of relative humidity inside of packages and containers.
Maintaining an ideal and constant humidity level means your product won't lose or gain any moisture - This is crucial to ensure freshness. Rest assured, it'll never encounter any moisture fluctuations.
The Humidipak is a unique and cutting edge technology, as any product or material placed into a container with a Humidipak inside will be kept at the desired humidity level, +/- 1%. If the humidity in the chamber falls below the desired level, water-vapor will pass into the chamber to restore the humidity.
Firefly Concentrate Pads (3 Pack)
Designed by Firefly for the Firefly Vaporizer, this kit includes 3 stainless steel liquid pads to be used for vaporizing solid/waxy and liquid aromatherapy concentrates.
To use the Concentrate Pads, press firmly around the edges of the mesh pad until it is fully seated inside the bottom of the bowl in your Firefly. It should be firm enough that if you flip the unit upside down the mesh pad will not fall out. For vaporizing concentrate aromatherapy, additional pre-heating time is required. Once the pad is inserted, place 1 or 2 drops of liquid, or a medium amount of material in the center of the pad. Be careful not to overload. Hold the heating button while taking 10 to 15 slow draws until visible vapor is seen. Once you start to see vapor, use as normal.
Aromatherapy concentrates on the pad can become sticky. Pre-heat the Firefly for 10 to 15 seconds (this loosens any extra material) and then use a pick from your cleaning kit to pry up the edges of the pad to remove.
- 3 x Firefly Concentrate Pads
The Firefly 2 is known as one of the best vaporizers on the market and they are an expensive piece of kit. The last thing you want is for it to get broken or scratched if you accidentally drop it or mishandle it. This case will stop all of that in easy package. It is constructed from nylon and plastic which ensures that even if you drop it, as long as your Firefly 2 is in the case, it will be fine. The zipper closure keeps everything secure and the zipper handle has the Firefly logo on it to add a nice finishing touch. Make sure your Firefly 2 can last forever by protecting it from the world and grab one of these before it is too late.
These Firefly 2 lids comes in a variety of colors which mean your device can be customized by simply swapping out the cover for a different one. The lining is borosilicate glass and viewing window is made of Quartz glass to resist the heat created by the oven as your herbs are vaporized.
Firefly 2 USB Cable
This USB 3.0 cable is used to charge your Firefly 2 vaporizer. The cable measures 1 meter or 39.4 inches long.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Firefly 2 USB Cable
Note: For USB chargers, the charger will be a USB cable suitable for charging within your country. The plug will be for the vaporizer manufacturers country, you may need to use a USB plug to go directly into a plug socket.
Firefly 2 Vaporizer | NamasteVapes Australia
A bright design with a similar look to the original, the Firefly 2 is lighter and slimmer than ever before and is now readily available in Australia. Enjoy time outdoors with pals with its powerful long-lasting battery life, or bring it to parties or simply enjoy it by yourself. Only use what you want to, and don't worry about excess heat with the ingenious glass oven technology on the Firefly 2. Make it yours today!
The vapor produced from this portable vaporizer is super smooth, tasty and consistent. Also, a very big deal is that the vapor quality does not diminish when you are smoking either dry herb or concentrates. The Firefly 2 Vape comes with an all borosilicate glass vapor path which is a massive draw for a lot of users and this combined with the glass chamber leads to having one of the purest and cleanest vaping experiences out there.
|Vaporizes||Dry herbs and Concentrates|
|Storage capacity||0.10 grams|
|Pre-configured temperature levels||6 levels (170°C to 215°C)|
|Initial warm-up time||5 seconds|
|External coating material||Magnesium alloy|
|Battery capacity||1-2 hours|
|Charging time||Full charge in 45 minutes|
|Compatibility with chargers||USB|
|Compatibility with smartphone applications||Yes|
|Other functions||Motion sensor and self-cooling technology|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||12.0 cm x 3.5 cm x 2.1 cm|
Heating and Temperature
Like the original Firefly, you can control the heat by touching sensor buttons on the side of the device. The longer you touch or hold the sensors the hotter the temperature goes. This may feel different for first time users of the firefly but once you get the hang of it you'll have the best vaping experience out there. Alternatively, with this version, you can use the firefly app and have the choice between 6 pre-set temperature settings. This is called manual control. One advantage to the manual control is that you can set it to 420°F or 215°C for concentrates. Just remember to lower the heating though when changing back to dried material as you’ll cause combustion at 215°. The firefly 2 has the ability to heat up in just 3 seconds! The Firefly 2 is less than half the weight and two-thirds the size of the original Firefly making it a real contender for the best vaporizer in New Zealand
By using the firefly concentrate pads, along with their final heat setting, this vaporizer can now easily vape your waxes and oils with ease. These concentrate pads slot right into your heating chamber.
The Heat Settings Are:
- 340°F (170°C) - LOW
- 360°F (182°C) - MEDIUM LOW
- 380°F (193°C) - MEDIUM
- 400°F (204°C) - MEDIUM HIGH
- 420°F (215°C) - HIGH
- 500°F (260°C) - CONCENTRATES
Design and Features
Firefly 2 Design
The Firefly 2 has one of the snazziest and sleekest designs on the Aussie market. Merging sleek, stylish and retro accents leads to the Firefly 2's party-vaping superiority! All this, and it manages to be 55% lighter and 33% smaller than the original. In order to make sure the cooling and filtering action of the pathway is always at its peak, it has been made out of a scientific grade borosilicate glass which keeps everything smooth and pure.
The Firefly 2’s unique dynamic convection technology only heats your herbs as you inhale. This allows you to enjoy the flavors and savor all of the active ingredients as soon as they're released and also saves you battery life! (Most importantly - it makes sure you’re not burning away your herbs when not in use!) The magnetic lid and borosilicate glass vapor path make it so loading & cleaning are very very easy. The mouthpiece can also be removed, as can the filter inside. That way both can be cleaned much easier.
Firefly 2 Features
Firefly 2 comes with a Bluetooth app for your phone which will open up endless chances for vaping the way you want! The Firefly 2 is incredibly sensitive to touch and can not only detect breath and use breath as a means for thickening the vapor but the Firefly 2 also comes with a dual touch sensor system to activate the heating element which puts the vaporizer firmly in the users control.
- Significantly improved battery life over the original.
Firefly 2 Smartphone App
The Firefly 2 vape was the most exciting vape to have come out in a very Firefly App long time. One of the reasons was its new features, including it's innovative smartphone app. This app makes the Firefly 2 vaporizer so much easier to use by everyday vapers. It allows the users complete control over their vaping experience. The smartphone app enables users to fine-tune their temperature settings allowing for the most precise vaporization. The smartphone app also allows users to switch between Dry Herb mode and Concentrate mode super easily and with little to no effort!
Firefly 2 Cradle Charger
The new battery and charging cradle means the Firefly 2 is ready and fully charged in under 40 minutes. Crazy, right? The cradle comes with a USB 3.0 that can connect to any phone or car charger or USB plug adapter. The Firefly 2 vaporizer battery can be swapped in and out very easily, it can be pulled out and replaced whenever you desire. The Firefly 2 vape can also be charged with an external charger which saves a lot of hassle when you are out and about Vaping. The Firefly 2 Vape comes with two batteries so you can always have a spare one charged and the other in your device, never be caught without your vape ever again! Each battery can last for roughly 40-80 draws which provide ample time for a good session regardless of your previous Vaping experience.
Firefly 2 Vaporizer Maintenance
Here at Namaste our job is to make your sessions as enjoyable and convenient as possible, which is why we recommend that for best results you should clean your Firefly 2 Vaporizer regularly for optimum results.
Once you have disabled your Firefly 2 Vaporizer, cleaning it couldn’t be any simpler really!
- The top of the chassis can be wiped clean with the alcohol wipes which are included with the Firefly 2 Vaporizer, it is important to note that you must wait until the chassis is completely dry before using again and that the chassis should not be placed in liquid under any circumstances
- To clean the heating chamber simply use the cleaning brush provided in the Firefly 2 Vaporizer cleaning kit. Please note that you should NEVER pour liquid of any kind in your heating chamber.
- The lid of your Firefly 2 Vaporizer can be cleaned using the alcohol wipes that are included with the Firefly 2 vaporizer. NOTE: Please wait until the alcohol is completely dry before using the device.
- To clean the vapor channels please use the brush which is included with your vaporizer.
- To remove the screen for cleaning or replacement, use the enclosed plastic toothpicks. The screen can be pushed to one side and lifted easily out of the heating chamber. Press the new screen down into the chamber and use the toothpick to place the edges under the lip of the heating chamber glass. Do not use metal implements to avoid damaging the glass.
- To clean your mouthpiece, use the enclosed plastic toothpicks.
NOTE: Only begin cleaning your Firefly 2 Vaporizer when it is completely cool.
How to use the Firefly 2 Vaporizer
If you are using Dry Herbs
- Remove the magnetic lid by lifting it on either side.
- Grind your favorite herbs to a consistency that you prefer
- Loosely fill the glass chamber slightly past the rim and tamp down gently
- Please ensure that there is no debris around the device
- Replace the lid and ensure that it is sealed correctly
- Touch and glow. Place fingers on both touch sensors to start heating.
- The LED will blink green two times then turn solid green. Solid green means it's ready. Watch for the glow!
- Continue to hold the touch sensors while you inhale for 10 seconds with a long, deep draw.
- Release touch sensors to stop heating.
- After a few draws, stir the contents of the heating chamber.
- For a denser vapor, inhale more deeply for a few more seconds.
If you are using Concentrates
- Touch and glow.
- Place fingers on both touch sensors to start heating.
- The LED will blink green two times then turn solid green.
- Solid green means it's ready. Watch for the glow!
- Continue to hold the touch sensors while you inhale for 10 seconds with a long, deep draw.
- After initial heating, return to normal inhalations.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Firefly 2 Vaporizer
- 1 x New charging dock
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- 1 x Cleaning kit
- 2 x Rechargeable batteries
- 3 x Concentrate pad